Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrating 100 Years of Fenway


                                                                                         
Coke celebrates events with new and unique bottle designs that can be both regional and national and in recent memory, the Bruins' Stanley Cup bottles were my favorite. The beverage company marks another important event in Boston history with a new design commemorating the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park.

I picked up a six pack for the event and while they were toasting grape juice at Fenway, I was sipping cola. The game ended in a loss to the Yankees, however the 100th anniversary celebration was a huge success with many emotional moments created by players from throughout the years coming together on the field.

I'm looking forward to more bottle designs but need to venture out of my home state and start looking for more of the regional bottles. I'm sure each city gets the championship treatment following a major victory so I'm going to troll the Internet or ask our readers to send me some...please?

No comments:

Post a Comment