Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jones' Supports Breast Cancer with Special Flavor

"Your credit card called. They wanted to make sure you're
the one buying all the cream soda in bulk." - Kenneth
to Liz (30 Rock)
Jones' released pink cream soda this past October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Read more about it here. Personally, I'm ecstatic. When I did my cream soda review I did not have any Jones' Cream Soda, and since Cream Soda Week I have tried it and I like it. It's different, a little mild, but it has this bubble bite and a weird ability to feel colder than you'd think when it runs across the tongue. Think the way mint cools the mouth, HOWEVER, there is no mint flavor. Please don't let me confuse readers by saying mint because I do really enjoy Jones' robust range of flavors and it is fully creamy and smooth.

Getting back to these special editions, the reason this makes me so happy is that (if you didn't read the link above) is that a portion of the profits from soda sales will be donated to an organization determined to raise breast cancer awareness among young people. Kudos to Jones for doing this and showing that soda companies bring more to the community than delicious beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment